Re: File selection dialog changes

Jesse D. Sightler wrote:
>No, it's really just convenient.  I love being able to print documents from
>the open file dialog in Word rather than having to first open the document,
>then click print, and then click close.  I love being able to move a file
>from within Word's file dialogs, rather than leaving the application,
>opening Explorer, moving the file, closing explorer, and going back to word.
Right-clicking the file's icon in a file manager window and choosing
'Print' should suffice.  The system should know all about this file,
including how to print it (or which app is responsible for printing it).
>These are not bad things, they are critical features for power users.  These
>are options that should be there for those that want them.
Critical is too strong a word.  Though I agree if people want this they
should have it.
-Daniel