Gnome-Terminal question

Hi, I was playing with gnome-terminal from the 0.99 RPM's and
decided to try out a background pixmap.

It displayed the background image for a second, then it core-dumped
right away, and refuses to run now with the following error:

>Gdk-ERROR **: BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter)
> serial 469 error_code 4 request_code 56 minor_code 0
>
>aborting...
>Aborted (core dumped)

Now, is my only option to re-install gnome-terminal or can I turn off
that pix-map through a config-file or command line argument?

Thanks.

- RyanJ

--
Ryan Johnston - The Banff Centre for The Arts
        Interactive Media Programmer / Artist