Re: mini-commander loses focus after pager (panel?)

Are you sure it is a WM issue?  I just tried a similar test with the web
control applet, and found that if you performed the steps you give, you
couldn't change focus.

However, after removing and re adding the applet, I could change keyboard
focus again.

Maybe it is a panel problem.

James Henstridge.

--