Non-linux systems need getopt.h

	Although gnomesupport includes getopt_long when needed, gnomesupport.h
does not have a case to prototype it and the required 'options'
structure, and getopt.h is never installed -- hence gnome apps which
need it won't compile (several of which are in gnome-admin, for
example).  This isn't required on Linux glibc systems, but it is on many
others (SGI IRIX 6.5 is what I'm installing on).  I don't know what the
best way to include it is -- a lot of extra text would have to go into
gnomesupport.awk to cram the prototype, all the #define's, and the
structure definition into gnomesupport.h, yet the other option seems to
be conditionally installing the entire getopt.h (which is the kludge I'm
using).

-spc

--
 /-                Sean Cier <scier@PostHorizon.com>                -\
(                Dreams of falling, dreams of flying;                 )