Modem Lights Panel Bug

Greetings Gnome Users :-)

	Seem to have a little problem with the Modem Lights applet that been
around with me for several weeks, I figured it would have been fixed,
but maybe it's come to noone's attention.

	When i add the modemlights applet, every is fine and dandy, but when
i click on the properties menu, switch to advanced, and change the
device file from modem to ttyS3, click 'ok', the panel crashes and
goes away :((((((((((((((((

Maybe somebody can check this out and confirm that it just isn't my
system.

Also one other bug that's been with me for a while, The gnome panel
and gnome-session. When running gnome-session, the panel is not sticky
across all the desktops in Enlightenment (latest from cvs.)  If i dont
run gnome-session from my .xinitrc , and just load the panel, it stays
on desktops very nicely.

Merry Christmas everybody :) Since I didn't have the money to buy
everybody on the list a gift, I'll send you all some bugs instead ;-)

==