Re: E and Ice theme

On Wed, 30 Dec 1998, Pedro Corte-Real wrote:

> I am having that problem with the Ice theme and the icons around the
> window. I tried make install at least 10 times but the same thing always
> happens. The icons work great with the default theme.

Exit enlightenment, remove ~/.enlightenment/user_autosaved.cfg, and
run "enlightenment -theme icE".  That will start up enlightenment in
the icE theme, without all the stale button info it saved from when you
used the default theme.

> I am running the latest imlib and e from cvs.

It's a known bug, but its only a nuisance bug, so it's not the highest
priority.

> Another thing I noticed was that when changing theme or when restarting E
> the pointer went mad and seemed to cycle trough all kinds of diferent
> images. Is this a feature or a bug?

I don't know.  I haven't seen this in my installation.  However, I've got
a 486, so it scales down all the animations to keep the speed up, it might
have just disabled the "funky pointer" feature on my machine? :-)

Best of Luck,
-Gleef