tutorial on DocBook is now on line

I have put my DocBook tutorial on my web page.  Please take a look at
it and see if it helps y'all get going.

It's still not very complete, and I don't like it as much as other
things I have written, but it gives you a bit of a tour of DocBook and
has some useful examples.

Please comment on the parts that are complete; don't bother commenting
on the empty sections: I know they are there :-)

--
             Mark Galassi --- astrophysicist, hacker, writer
             Cygnus Solutions and Los Alamos National Laboratory