Re: Gnome CVS split finished.

Miguel de Icaza writes:

 > [1] you can specify the location with the --with-gnome,
 > --with-gnome-libs, --with-gnome-includes options if you choose to
 > install Gnome in a special place.

I had to specify --with-gnome=/usr/local.  Should all GNOME users took
care about the install directory?

"./configure, make, make install" is sufficient to end-users.

My opinion is to make aclocal's extend macros.  I am hacking about
it..  But I worry about changing the every dists' structure.

(About extending aclocal macros, read the Automake manual, the topic
is "Writing your own aclocal macros".)