Re: I think we should have a Gnome Window Manager

Guys, it's already been discussed enough, and I think that Marcus
would not object to what our consensus is:

We will provide patches to make two or three popular WMs work well
with GNOME, thus adding some heightened awareness for those who can
handle those two or three WMs.  But we will not require any given
window manager.

Marcus should be satisfied with this because it means that one or two
WMs will play the role he just proposed (of being a small,
configurable, tightly integrated WM).

The typical UNIX "live free or die" types will be satisfied because
they can choose any WM.

(PS: I hope I'm remembering the consensus well.)

Todd, could you put this consensus in the FAQ?