Re: ANNOUNCE: Style Guide available for review.

Þann 13-Feb-98 skrifar Shawn T. Amundson:

> If simple 'utility apps' that don't need menus act more like dialogs
> you would pop up from the panel, then you don't break any consistancy
> since the panel has a menu.

  And... so do most window manager, contain menus that is.

  I think that it would be a nice idea, to enforce all gnome developers to
develope their software on a 486dx33... as a minimum.

Orn Einar Hansen                         oe.hansen@oehansen.pp.se
                                          oehansen@daimi.aau.dk
                                        voice+fax; +46 035 217194