Re: OSF/1 compilation problems

Don> The first problem I ran into was not having the Session Manager
Don> library.  configure noticed this but there were still undefined
Don> references in libgnomeui/gnome-session.c.

I believe this is fixed in the cvs repository.  Carsten Schaar rewrote
the session management client code, and apparently fixed this problem
at the same time.

FYI your fix is fine.  If you don't have the session management
libraries, then the values of these defines are irrelevant.  That is,
the comment in the header is correct.

Don> And I can't find a gtk_signal_connect_no_marshal in the gtk library!

Maybe you have the wrong gtk library.  I don't keep close track of
changes in gtk, so I can't say for sure what's going on.

Tom