Problems with Gnome 0.12 distribution

I've download the tar.gz distribution of Gnome 0.12 from ftp.gimp.org
at least twice now and both times unzip the file has resulted a "CRC
error" and I am not able use the file.  Can anyone upload an uncorrupted
version of the 0.12 distribution?  (Though--if 0.13 will be released
this week, I'm willing to wait another week.)

I'm using gzip 1.2.4 on a redhat 4.2 system.  Thanks for any assitance and plase reply direct--I'm not yet a member of this list.

Stephen R. Kifer
kifers@apci.net