Re: ANNOUNCE: Style Guide available for review.

>> For instance, when the local writing system is right-to-left, we
>> might want to reverse the menubar.

Kai> I guess so.  I'm not sure whether people who use apps which are
Kai> not properly localized to their need AND right-to-left apps would
Kai> prefer to stick to left-right or use a mixed scheme (per-app).  I
Kai> don't know how many people have to use US apps in, say, Israel,
Kai> either.  Maybe making it user-definable is best again ;O)

Yeah.  This is something I'd like to hear expert (as in, someone whose
first language is Hebrew or Arabic, and is also a GUI person) opinion
on.

The Mac HI document does show examples of dialogs mirrored about the
vertical axis.  However, I suspect the actual situation is more
complicated than "flip everything".

Tom