Re: GNOME TODO list now automated

> > I have the GNOME TODO list automated now, so that once an hour
> > the current TODO file is checked out of CVS and converted to HTML
> > on the GNOME website. See http://www.gnome.org/devel/todo.shtml.
> >

> I really like these automated things. Thanks for it.
>
> What about automated screenshots page ? And maybe part of website sources in
> CVS ?

yeah .. why not add a screenshot dir to CVS .... it would be easier for
the maintainer to just make a newer screenshot and put it in there ...
that way there are more screenshots (and more up to date ones) for
people to look at ...

George

George Lebl <jirka@5z.com> http://www.5z.com/jirka/
While some may have the year 2000  | $ emacs
problem, my 64-bit alpha's got the | bash: emacs: command not found
year 292471208677 problem          | YES!!