Re: compiling error (solved)

Hi,

I manually add -lXpm in the gtk-xmhtml/Makefile and solve the problem. I
think, my libXpm really do not have the symbol XpmFreeXpmImage, so that
./configure can't find it. It is perhaps a bug in the Debian package aus
unstable tree.

But then I have another problem with gtk-guile :<, see another e-mail.

--
Cheng-Chang Wu