Re: PLANNED PROJECT: GTK/Gnome CDR burning program

Miguel de Icaza <miguel@nuclecu.unam.mx> wrote:

> > why reinvent xcdroast if you can port it?
>
> Well, xcdroast could sure use a nice UI revamp and I have to be
> honest, I saw a much nicer cd burning program on a friend's Windows
> machine.

ok, the interface is a matter of taste. for me, I like it much more than all
the windoze crap I've ever seen, but that may also be because I've ruined a
dozen cd's on windoze for no reason whatsoever (they call it
"multitasking").

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.