Re: undefined reference to `dgettext' (compiling mico 2.0.5)

On Sat, 4 Jul 1998, shogun wrote:

> Worked like a charm. Now only if i can get mico to compile with
> gtk support (i guess i missed it the first time). I've posted those

I had trouble with mico 2.0.8 to no end.  I used the 2.0.5 that came from
ftp.gnome.org.  I had some trouble at first (that's why I tried .8) but
eventually I got it installed.  I had to download and install autoconf and
auto-something else, and even then it didn't work.  I think I got it to go
by compiling and installing dejagnu.  I think you can get it from cygnus.

If you really get stuck I have the entire development tree intact.

rgds,
--
Christopher Curtis               - http://www.ee.fit.edu/users/ccurtis
Florida Institute of Technology  - System Administrator, Programmer