Re: assert() and mico difficulties

> > make[1]: Entering directory `/tmp/mico/auxdir'
> > /tmp/mico/./idl/idl --name dynany ../include/mico/dynany.idl
> > address.cc:437: assertion failed
> > make[1]: *** [dynany.cc] IOT trap/Abort
> > make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/mico/auxdir'
> > make: *** [system] Error 1
> >

> This is a sign of networking not being set up right. Can you ping localhost?

Hmm, weird.  I was able to ping localhost, as well as pretty much anywhere
else.  After I killed pppd, though, things started compiling, again.  I'd say
it looks like I have some things to work out, although truth to be told, I've
had no problems with networking until this point.  I wonder if apps that use
mico (ie, panel) will work when I have ppp going.

Mike