Re: Clearing out session list

I just installed gnome on my new machine, and have found I suffer from
this very annoying problem as well--last I checked, when I start gnome, I
start with 6 lynx's, 4 ncftp's, and about a dozen xterms.  What's the best
way to get rid of them?

                Soren Harward               | Windows 95/98 DOES come
 Internet Information Systems Administrator | with a tool to recover
               Cinternet, Inc.              | from Registry
 Voice: 891-1228        soren@cinternet.net | corruption.
      http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/      | It's called 'FDISK'.