Re: CVS panel workign for anybody?

Greg Lee, lee@hawaii.edu, root@moore5651.lll.hawaii.edu

The panel is working much better for me, now that I've corrected
this problem: my hostname, "milo", returned by "uname -n", was
associated with an internet address different from 127.0.0.1.
I put in /etc/hosts "127.0.0.1 localhost milo", and Corba
started working.  That let applets communicate with the panel,
instead of bombing and taking the panel down with them.