Re: A few problems, and a fix...

./configure does not find guile on my system because it
tries to link with the real QT instead of the "threads"
qt.  (I'm running KDE.)  I made a soft link from the
threads libqt.a to libgqt.a, and I edit when necessary
the configure files by changing "-lqt" to "-lgqt".  It's
a pain.

Greg Lee, lee@hawaii.edu, root@moore5651.lll.hawaii.edu