Re: Microsoft Access like Database front-end?

* Kevin Atkinson

| I am currently working on a C++ API for MySQL which I plan on porting to
| PostgreSQL soon and I *might* be willing to help with this.

Nice!

It would be nice if the program could work with both MySQL and
PostgreSQL. Though the two databases does not include all the
features. PostrgreSQL is not fully ANSI compatible and MySQL doesn't
contain foreign key etc... But I guess that for small personal
databases (like addressbooks, CD collections etc...) doesn't have to
be this advanced if you use a GUI.

--
Preben Randhol                    | Affliction is enamoured of thy parts,
Tlf    73940929/(735)94076 [arb]  | And thou art wedded to calamity.