Re: Window manager for screenshot.

Stuart Parmenter wrote:

> RedHat's fvwm2 wasn't compile right.  You'll need to recompile it.  I had the
> same problem originally.
>
> It doesn't complain about it either...  *any redhat people reading this
> <cough> fix it </cough> *
>
> ;)
>
> ok, bye :)

Ah, thanks alot guys!  I got my little flowers working! :)

You know, this installation procedure and the theme should be put on
gnome's main website.  Like under the title "Gnome Theme for the FVWM2
Window Manager".  I could write a blurb about how to set up.  What do
you say, Gnome webmaster?

(we'd need permission from tigert, of course)

Raja