Re: Clearing out session list

Tom Tromey <tromey@cygnus.com> wrote:
> FWIW, I've considered adding an option to gnome-session to have it not
> start smproxy.  Some people might find this useful (though it would
> undoubtably be better to fix these window managers so smproxy can work
> correctly).

What window managers are known to work correctly with smproxy?  I'm using fvwm95 but I'm willing to change that to anything that works (anyway, that Window$ 95 look and feel is looking ugly to me since I started using Gnome:-).

Best regards,

M. S.

Martin A. Soto J.                           Profesor
Departamento de Ingenieria de Sistemas y Computacion
Universidad de los Andes      masoto@uniandes.edu.co