MICO & ORBit?

Hello..

This might be a stupid question. I want to start developing something for
gnome and right now I'm in the process of ttrying to understand the
basics. Somewhere on the www-pages it says that mico should be replaced by
ORBit at some point. Is this something I have to worry about?  It also states that mico generates bloated
stubs. Is this the reason panel-applets seems to be using an obscene
amount of memory?

Also what are the plans for a "taskbar-thingy" and menus (on the root
window). Is this supposed to be handled by the WM or..?

Rgds Morten

				                         (Mitch Radcliffe)
email: morten@bergsoe.k-net.dk,c958496@student.dtu.dk
addresse: Bergsøe Kollegiet v. 1105 2850 Nærum