Re: I have a problem, or getting back into the CVS swing...

    Todd> That seems to have worked.  Muchos gracias!
                                      ^^^^^^

For you anglos, that would be "Muchas gracias" (the gender of noun and
adjective has to match in latin languages).  It's easier to say
"Grazie!", but I agree that occasional breaking out into Spanish is
more appropriate for a project led by two Mexicans.