Re: Volunteer required

I don't know how religiously I can do this, but I would be interested in
helping.  I've been trying to get an cron script to automatically update
and compile the CVS tree every night, so if I can get it to work, consider
me volunteered.

                Soren Harward               | Windows 95/98 DOES come
 Internet Information Systems Administrator | with a tool to recover
               Cinternet, Inc.              | from Registry
 Voice: 891-1228        soren@cinternet.net | corruption.
      http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/      | It's called 'FDISK'.