Re: GNOME spreadsheet work in progress

OK, I'm not sure we discuss the same point; and that may be the reason why
I don't understand some of the arguments. But I hear some things and
definitely agree. I really agree that the graphical object facility that comes
with
gnome-canvas is more than useful. But the Pb is that I do not know
gnome-canvas and have no sample prog to test it (or to start a test).
But if you tell me gnome canvas knows how to write fonts, stretch them,
rotate them..
If gnome-canvas can draw dot lines, cross lines,  ...
if gnome canvs knows who to fill objects, clip regions ...
I begin to be interested.
If you think it is really designed to produce (small) PS files
(I mean if the code is easy to write)

I begin to be really interested.
But my point was a bit different:
how may we ensure that the PS result will be the same that what I see onto the
screen
(fonts, bezier, ...)

This my real problem, and believe me, I'd like it to be solved.
DPS partially soves it...
	B.

  Bertrand GUIHENEUF           	E-Mail: bertrand.guiheneuf@inria.fr
                               	Tel.:   (33) 01 39 63 50 36

 Thanks to GNU for providing us all those powerful and reliable tools