ee (electric eyes ?)

Hi,

I have been fiddlingh with the rest of the gnome-distribution
(most of the stuff will compile after some extra -lc_r switches)
and I noticed the image-viewer "Electric Eyes" in the
gnome-graphics-module.

I would like to point out that one of the default editors provided along
with FreeBSD is "easy edit" .... You already see it coming huh ...

Both binaries are called "ee".

I would appreciate it when "Electric Eyes" would be renamed by default
(eeyes e.g.), to avoid 'problems'. I don't like to see an image-viewer
open when I try to edit some text-files ;-)

Pascal Hofstee

FreeBSD - The Power to Serve