Re: problems when running aclocal for gnome-libs

>> The fix is to find `glib.m4' and copy it into the directory aclocal
>> searches for macros.  (Either `macros', or whatever `aclocal
>> --print-ac-dir' says)

Andrew> That's the problem.  Should 'make install' for glib install to
Andrew> the directory returned one by 'aclocal --print-ac-dir'?

I guess that would make sense.  I don't really know what the best
solution is, but that one would certainly work.

I imagine nobody ever did it before because --print-ac-dir is a fairly
new option.

Tom