Re: XFree86 specific extensions used in gnome?

On Thu, 23 Jul 1998, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> > What OS/Server are you running Miguel, and
> > do the endianesses of the server and host match?
>
> Server is IRIX Xserver as found on IRIX 6.2 and the client is
> Linux/i386
>
> MIguel.

Ok, so the endianess of the server and client are probably different.
Hmm, what are the 24bit Imlib problems you were mentioning.  I can't
remember what the symptoms were.  Do the colors look screwed up or do you
get BadMatches etc.?

Manish Vachharajani
<mvachhar@vger.rutgers.edu>