Re: DocBook -> Texinfo (via DSSSL) Proof-of-Concept Demo

Martin Baulig <martin@home-of-linux.org> writes:

> Short question:
>
> In docbook-fake/docbook.dsl you use a function `match-element?' -
> where is this function defined - it's undefined on my system.

Hmm.  It's a part of the DSSSL spec (Section 10.2.5).

Jade doesn't implement the whole DSSSL spec yet.  Perhaps I'm using a
newer version that has it implemented whereas you might have an older
version that doesn't have it implemented.

I'm using jade 1.1.

Cheers,

 - Jim