Re: DocBook -> Texinfo (via DSSSL) Proof-of-Concept Demo

Ulrich> I think it is much harder to generate info directly.  By
Ulrich> generating texinfo you simply have to take care for rewriting
Ulrich> the DocBook markup into Texinfo markup.  No pretty printing is
Ulrich> necessary.  If you want to emit info you'll have to coordinate
Ulrich> with the Texinfo maintainer every time he makes a change.

Seemed like a good idea at the time.  And even for a while after.

(Hey, it could have been worse.  I could have suggested writing a
DSSSL engine in PostScript. :)  (Not that it couldn't work....)

-JimC
--
James H. Cloos, Jr.
<cloos@jhcloos.com>