problem with gnome-help-browser file: URLs??

Dudes, I'm testing the latest gnome-help-browser (this morning CVS
update in gnome-core), and I'm finding that it does not do the right
thing with relative URLs.

For example, if you load a file URL with

	file:/tmp/docbook-intro/book1.html

and then click on a link that points to "what-is-this.html", it will
say it cannot find "what-is-this.html".  The problem is that it should
have been looking for "file:/tmp/docbook-intro/what-is-this.html".

I don't quite know what is causing it to happen, since file: URLs work
fine for my GNOME tutorial, but it might be magic or something.