Re: Wanted: GNOME 0.20 compatible GIMP 1.0 rpms?

When I put GNOME 0.20 on, I had not trouble with gimp (also from RPMs in
gimp.org).  If you think it's a glib problem, get the latest 1.0.5 from
ftp.gtk.org.

                Soren Harward               | Windows 95/98 DOES come
 Internet Information Systems Administrator | with a tool to recover
               Cinternet, Inc.              | from Registry
 Voice: 891-1228        soren@cinternet.net | corruption.
      http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/      | It's called 'FDISK'.