Re: Bug in Makefile.am (panel)

Nuno> While building from CVS I always compile with srcdir !=
Nuno> builddir. Compiling the panel it aborts.

Can you send me the error messages you get?

Nuno> As gnome-panel.cc and gnome-panel.h are created at build time I
Nuno> think they should be created in buildir but I don't know how.

This is a bug in the MICO `idl' program -- it should strip the path
part from the name of the input file, but does not (I reported it to
the MICO people).  I'm going to put a workaround in our Makefile.am.
Could you try it out?

Tom