Re: property dialogs

Hi,

While we're throwing ideas around, why not indicate pages on which
changes are still unapplied, by changing their tab-label font to
bold, appending an asterisk, or similar?

My personal preference is to have 'Apply', 'Apply+Close', and 'Close'
buttons outside of the tab structure - the apply button applying
changes to all pages.  When there are no changes pending, only the
close button should be activated.

Have the default action on hitting return be 'Apply+Close' when
there are changes, and 'Close' otherwise.

I think this is more intuitive than the 'OK', 'Cancel', 'Apply' MS
Style.

I don't think an undo button is really necessary in many cases, but
could be turned on as an addition to the three main buttons, at the
programmers discression, along with undo buttons within individual
pages.

Opinions?

Tim.