Re: DocStructure

Kenneth> I really dislike Lyx.  Firstly, it uses xforms, not gtk.

My understanding is that the lyx developers are interested in moving
away from xforms.  There's an interesting thread in the lyx
developers' list archive about this and the klyx port.  My impression
is that they would be open to a gtk port, if properly approached.

Kenneth> Secondly, it seems very sluggish and klunky.

I wonder if this is the result of xforms or if it is a problem in lyx
itself.  Have you tried klyx?  Is it similarly sluggish?

Tom