Re: RTLD_NOW [FreeBSD]; libgnome/gnome-parse.c patch

| Is the problem that FreeBSD doesn't have a <malloc.h>?
| Or is it that <malloc.h> loses by printing a warning?

The latter.  /usr/include/malloc.h consists entirely the folowing:

#if __GNUC__
#warning "this file includes <malloc.h> which is obsoleted, use <stdlib.h> instead"
#endif

#include <stdlib.h>

Dan McGuirk has suggested a solution involving a HAVE_MALLOC_H define.
This might not work, but I have yet had time [it's finals time at UC
Berkeley] to try it...

If you can deal with it, so much the better. :)  But since it's just a
warning, and FreeBSD-specific, I can play with it later while you spend
your time on more pressing issues...

Take care,
...jsled