CVS system down/slowing down?

Hi all,

Has anyone else been experiencing problems with the CVS server? I
have been trying get the latest stuff for quite a while now and I am
not sure whether its my connection (doubtful since I have access to a
T1) or the CVS system.

Thanks,

Miguel F.

Windows 95: n.
    32-bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16-bit patch to an 8-bit
    operating system originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor,  written
         by a 2-bit company that can't stand for 1 bit of competition.