Okay, I'm a goof...

Added -L/opt/mico/lib to the makefiles, and everything compiled fine.
Thanks, Miguel. :)

Now, if I could get mico to compile with JavaCUP, I could work with
Java, but then again, if mico speaks IIOP and so does org.omg.CORBA,
then there's really not an interoperability problem, is there?  Then
there's the fact that gnome's dumping mico anyway...

In the meantime, could configure perhaps be a bit smarter about
detecting the lib directory of mico, and explicitly add it in?