Re: GNOME masqdialer

..
> > http://www.sicom.fi/~ikioma/gmasqdialer.html
>
> wow!  that's excellent!  thank you very very much.  a gnome client will be
> very useful indeed.
>
> i followed your link but i got a 404/not found.  I'll link your site as
> soon as it's up... i'm very excited to see your client.

It should be there.. Well, not the first time that server doesn't notice
any changes immediately.. Anyway, 0.1.1 version should be there now, If
the .html file still isn't found or displays only 0.1.0 version it can be
downloaded directly from ~ikioma/gmasqdialer-0.1.1.tar.gz

Would be nice if someone would draw me icons for connect, disconnect, dial
and hangup buttons :)