Re: Virtual Folders (re: syncing desktops)

> Does MC have virtual folders?  Ideally what I'd like is just a special
> MC folder where the user can drag files he wants to sync.  (If it
> doesn't exist, then this would be a good thing to add to MC.  There
> are plenty of uses for persistent virtual folders.  E.g.: control
> panel, output of `find', recently used documents area, etc.)

It does not support virtual folders as you are describing them.  An
extended functional description of those virtual folders would
definetly help me code them.

Currently it does support a special mode where you have full pathnames
on a panel.  Usually, those come from running the find command or from
any command (look in external panelize).

Miguel.