XML again

Hello,
	Sometime ago I posted a suggestion about using XML ideas (very wishful
thinking) to replace the current GUI technology. A few found the idea
interesting. It was also suggested that the discussion, what there was
of it, be moved to the gui-list but the thread was already dead by that
time.
	Anyway, this is just an update and I believe it to be of general
interest, in that it touches on more than just gui's.

	I have recently come across a certain company's web site. The comapny
has sumbitted a proposal to the W3 Consortium for using XML as a
'medium' for communication between a web client and an ORB. Kind of cool
stuff.

	They also have a gui that can be described in XML ... ;)

	Please look at http://www.datachannel.com

Thanks.