Fixes for -Wall in gnome-libs.

Here's an attempt to fix some warnings after compiling with -Wall

The reason I just deleted everything unused: It's easier! ;-)

I know I have propably deleted something that's merely not in use yet,
but the whole point of this mail is to get these things pointed out to
me. So that I won't make too many mistakes if any of this is ever
commited.

There are three files attached:

gnome-libs.diff.gz	: the diffs
wawrnings.gz		: warnings with clean sources (cvs 18/5/1998)
warnings-final.gz	: warnings after cleanup.

I'm looking forward to any comments.

Cheers
Kjartan

gnome-libs.diff.gz