Re: gtk icewm?

Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> Does anyone have an Amiga that they could do screenshots from that might
> show off some of the good design features?  I'm sorry to say I've never had an
> opportunity to look at an Amiga....
If I can work out how to do screen captures I may be able to get some screen
shots of the Amiga's interface.  I personally despised nearly every aspect of
the GUI but I'm interested to know why people think it is a good one.

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
|@work: csmall@scooter.o.i.net,            @play: vk2xlz@vk2xlz.ampr.org|