Re: WWW interface functions in Gnome libraries?

On 19 May, Tom Tromey wrote:
> You won't need a separate init function.  Just call the appropriate
> gnome-config function every time you need to look up the browser
> command line.  The gnome-config module is self-initializing.

Oh, OK.  That makes sense, and doesn't require that the program be
restarted all the time :-).

> Let me suggest using the config name `/Gnome/Applications/Browser' to
> find the browser.

Cool; I was going to use /Gnome/UI_WWW/ but that makes more sense.
--
Graham Hughes <thrag@treepeople.dyn.ml.org>
http://treepeople.dyn.ml.org/thrag/

PGP signature