SART in CVS

I just uploaded SART to CVS. It might need some cleaning (I neglected
to remove Makefiles and configures, stuff normally generated with autoconf,
as I tend to keep them in my own local CVS).

SART is a raytracing system that uses Guile (and is actually written as
a library for Guile). Both the scene language and shader language is
plain Guile spiced up with SART primitives. Features include zbuffering
acceleration, radiosity, procedural textures, bumpmaps, displacement
maps, parametric surfaces, volume rendering. See examples. :)

	Miro