Re: [patch] gnome-libs pixmap fix?

Toshio writes:
>Hi -- While tracing why gnome-objc isn't compiling at the moment,
>I found that gnome-libs/libgnomeui/gnome_pixmap.* is declaring but
>not defining gnome_pixmap_new_from_rgb_d_at_size.  Here's a patch,
>if someone could look it over to do what it's supposed to (It's
>monkey-see monkey-do copied from similar gnome_pixmap functions.)
>and commit the change (I don't have write access), that would be
>wonderful.

I posted a similar patch for this earlier, but did not commit because I'm not sure to
use char *data or unsigned char *data. The other two declarations for
gnome_pixmap_new_from_rgb_d(and _shaped) use an unsigned char *.
So the question is to keep it as:

GtkWidget *gnome_pixmap_new_from_rgb_d_at_size (char *data, unsigned char *alpha,
                                                int rgb_width, int rgb_height,
                                                int width, int height);

or change the function to:

GtkWidget *gnome_pixmap_new_from_rgb_d_at_size (unsigned char *data, unsigned char *alpha,
                                                int rgb_width, int rgb_height,
                                                int width, int height);

I'll do the commit if someone could tell me which way is correct?

--
John Ellis <gqview@geocities.com>
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/5235/