Re: Gnorpm

I have also tried gnorpm and think it looks promising.

BTW, I cannot remember where I picked it up!  Anyone remind me?

I remember that someone at RedHat (Marc Ewing?) is also working on a
gnome-rpm.  Is this duplication? (not that multiple solutions are not OK ..
may the best "win").

I have some suggests to both:

How about adding the ability to query more info such as what a package
provides and requires?

Also, when a package can't install, how about listing the required
packages/files that are missing?

Gene